At EPO Industry, we are committed to providing CAD-related engineering services with the highest quality assuring full compliance with client objectives and business interests. A comprehensive mechanism is in place to ensure that we meet all internal quality parameters and deliver solutions to the complete satisfaction of clients. Our experts and quality assurance specialists monitor each stage of the functional process leading to product delivery and support ensuring the global delivery model according to the best industry standards.
Quality Goals: The Fundamentals of Quality Process
We have set a list of goals to achieve in general. Integral parts of our product development process, these targets show our resolve to go for the best and deliver to the utmost satisfaction of our clients. The following objectives constitute the edifice of our promise to deliver quality products.
- Error-free process and on-time delivery
- Employment of best talent and technology
- The most reasonable cost
- On-budget and customized solutions
- Improved client business goals
- Commitment to meet all client goals set by the client
- Flexible and transparent approach
- Swift technical and nontechnical support
- Fool-proof data security
- Prompt communication
Key Elements of Assured Quality Checking Policy
EPO Industry regularly strives to achieve the latest quality standards that help our commitment to improve the business interests of clients and grow with them. Right from technology to manpower and infrastructure, we seek to optimize the resource of our outsourcing partners through our contribution. Our quality policy stands on the following premises.
- Belief in shared growth
- Over 975% percent client satisfaction
- Low cost not to impact resolve for the best quality
- Productivity offering time and cost advantage vital for early market introduction
- Critical performance measures preventing time and cost overruns
- Overall process capability
- Speed, accuracy, and efficiency in operations
- Constant improvements in technical and nontechnical abilities through training
EPO Industry Quality Check Process
An integrated quality check process in place at the EPO Industry office keeps a tab on every step of our operational process. Once the project is awarded, we select the best available talent based on their experience and expertise as team members. They are fully apprised of client objectives and project requirements before given the go-ahead. Quality check is carried out in a comprehensive manner, and it involves the following steps.
- Verification of details appraised to the team. Internal monitoring mechanism checks if the team has requisite ability to reflect set standards in the operation and delivery.
- The QA team looks into layers and dimensions and verifies CAD standards, such as texts, scale, line thickness, nomenclature, etc.
- If the QA process figures out any error in the drawing or noncompliance to the input, it is sent back to the team for modification.
- The same QA process is carried out for resubmitted drawings. If it is approved, the final design will be sent to the client via Dropbox, Google Drive or any cloud services.
- The detail process, including errors observed in the operations and design, are documented for future reference and training of the staff.
The following diagram explains the importance of the QA process in our overall functioning.
Our Commitment to Quality
EPO Industry is committed to exceeding client expectations. While we have clearly defined the quality management process is in place, we consistently seek to get our QA system, delivery process, methodologies, and customer services aligned with international standards, such as ISO. Our detailed documentation of the process and quality-oriented feedback ensures figuring out similar problems in future projects from the very beginning and implement robust design solutions. While our systematic and all-encompassing workflow eliminates most of the client’s concerns, the expertise we have in the latest technology assures faster delivery and improved quality index.